Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just an Update

First I have to say Go Chargers! I know they didn't fair so well the first two weeks, but from here on out there on a roll. I can feel it.

So tonight I am excited for two things. First the young women are coming over to watch my kids while I go out and david is at work. A bit of a service project I guess. I'm not going to complain. Eviee has had me up so much in the night lately I need something different. So Lisa is coming to get me, she's even bringing the kids dinner so I don't have to cook and then she is taking me somewhere. I don't even know. I'm hoping we are going for pedicures because I need one desperatly. Then when I get home it will be time to watch AGT, the final 5! I just can't decide who I want to win. I love Eli Mattson, Nuttin but Stringz and I think Donald Braswell is really good. So it should be a good night. Well that's what's going on here. Here's a picture of Eviee she's almost 6 months now, and a picture of Isaac. This is what happens when I get in the shower! Good Grief. :)

2 comments:

Tami and Aaron said...

I hope you have a blast!!! It is a well deserved night out!

Annie Beth said...

Love the picture of Isaac..Classic!
Eviee is getting so big! Love to all my kiddos Annie misses you all!

Love ya