Thursday, August 28, 2008

Elana's First Day of School

So I just put Elana on the bus, for her first day of school. She was so excited. She was the first one up this morning and even wanted to go to bed at 3:30 yesterday afternoon so she could get to school today. It's nice to come back in the house and have it be quiet. Isaac and Eviee are still in bed. I might get to close my eyes for a few minutes. How nice would that be. So Elana is in half day kindergarten so she will get home around 12:00 today. I have plenty to do to keep me busy, starting with getting ready for her birthday party on Saturday. She's going to be 5 tomorrow. David's home, he took the day off to do some work on the shed he's building. So I might even get to run some errands child free. That makes the work go faster.
Well here's pictures of Elana on her big first day!




3 comments:

Annie Beth said...

Wow I am very impressed with the quickness of posting pictures. I sure love it!

Annie BEth

Quinney Family said...

The kids are growing up! Happy Birthday Elana!!!! Looks like she had fun. Brock got on the wrong bus yeaterday and we had to pick him up at the Bus Barn!

Eric

Bringhurst Family said...

Well hello Jenny's sister in law. Are you ready for a haircut? It feels great! Stop by our blog anytime =)