Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WOW! December Already

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. I wish i could say it's been a great one. But who would I be kidding, ya'll know it's pretty much sucked for me. So I can't say I'll be sad to see it end. I just wish it didn't have to end with the holidays. It's only making it worse. I'm trying really hard to be positive and keep my chin up, but this was my mom's favorite time of the year and everywhere I look I think of her. It helps that I have a lot of her decorations up in my house now. Plus this was suppose to be the year we went out to Utah for Christmas and once again I have to stay here.....always. That's pulls at my heart strings a bit. Christmas just isn't the same with out all my family around. I love David's family, but they just don't do things like the Quinney's do and I like the Quinney way. Well I made it through Thanksgiving, I will make it through Christmas too...with maybe just a few more tears.
Sorry didn't mean to be depressing. Not too much has been going on here. We went and had our family picture taken last weekend, so I will post that when we get it back. I have been busy working on Christmas presents. I do enjoy that. I am going on a trip this coming weekend. My friend Amanda moved to Blue Springs, MO back in May and her husband works for Turner Construction and is currently working on the new Kansas City Cheifs staidum, so he can get tickets to the games and so I am going to visit and see the Chargers play the Cheifs next Sunday. I am so excited. I wish the Chargers had been doing better, but I am sure they will have no problems beating the Cheifs. So I get to be gone Saturday, Sunday and get home Monday afternoon and all by myself. No baby. I can't wait to sleep all through the night. It'll be a good time. Thanks Amamnda for being a great friend. I can't wait to hang out and catch up like old times!
The kids are doing well. everyone is moving along. Eviee is crawling now and she loves to get around. Isaac is as cute as ever, keeping us etertained. Eliza and Elana like to be more grown up then they are. Fun times!!
Here is Eliza in her Hannah Montana outfit she got for her birthday from Annie

Here is Eviee checking herself out in the oven door, I couldn't get the picture of her kissing herself, hee hee she kept looking at me

And here's all the kids hanging out on the couch watching The Polar Express

2 comments:

Annie Beth said...

Thanks for the pictures.. Eliza looks as cute as I knew she would. Eviee is getting so big. We will miss having you out for Christmas. Maybe next year!!

Jill said...

Hello my "twin"! The maintenance lady at the TRI thought I was you the other day yet again! She asked me how the baby was. :) Evan's going to preschool MWF afternoons now and it's going okay, but I keep getting notes home about him not having his "listening ears". Ugh.
Copes are back in town until sometime in Feb, and we'll see them this weekend. I'm sure they'd be thrilled to hear from you if you haven't called them already.
Your blog is cute - I like the one of Eviee kissing herself in the oven.
Hope you have a nice holiday here, even though it'll be tough one with both your parents gone. I can't imagine what that's like. if you are going crazy over the break, we'd be happy to have you all over to play. We'll be here except for 23-29th.
hugs to you!
Jill