Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

So once again Christmas comes and goes super fast. We enjoyed a quiet Christmas at home in Ohio....I would have preferred a much noisier one in Utah with my family. But we had a good day. David's parents came up in the afternoon and stayed through dinner. The kids sure love having them around and I admit I enjoy the help they give. The kids had a very exciting day as they got a puppy for Christmas. She provided the most entertainment for the day. Her name is Rosie and she is a Doxin Poodle mix. It's like having another baby in the house. Last night I was wondering what I have gotten myself into. Atleast when she cries through the night I can ignore her! So we hope you all had great Christmas's and enjoyed family and friends while keeping in mind the reason for the season! I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and for his birth and ultimate sacrifice. I do not know how I would have made it through this year with out His love to surround me.
Here are a few pictures of our Christmas morning.




1 comment:

tracy said...

ohh, how cute. that is fun to have a puppy.
hope you had a wonderful christmas.