Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO!!

We are back from trick or treating, the kids are in bed and ahhhh halloween has come to an end! The kids had fun tonight, Isaac was just so cute running to the doors. He got lots of Ahhhh's from the ladies. Such a handsome boy. I even "dressed" up. I was a Charger as the girls called me.



Of course 3 nights of trick or treating with 3 kids getting candy is bound to be a lot and sure enough it is. How's this for hitting the jackpot?

This should last all year long. If you have a favorite let us know and we'll mail you some!!

4 comments:

Annie Beth said...

Peanut Butter cups are all mine!!!
Kids look scary.. Looks like fun was had by all.

Love Annie

Quinney Family said...

Anything with peanut butter for me, we are closer to Ohio than Utah so just mail that Peanut Butter Cups to me and I will take them to Beth!

Annie Beth said...

Do not trust ERIC with my Peanut Butter Cups!!!!

the peine's said...

How cute you all are! That sure is a lot of candy. I would have NO self control. Oh my!