Monday, April 27, 2009

SPRING AND SUNSHINE

Well we just had the most georgeous weekend. Temps in the 80's and sunshine. It was perfect. We got some yard work done, I sat in the sun and read. The kids were at there grandma's so things were nice and quite on Saturday. I'm getting a good start on my tan. Today is just as beautiful so I am going to take the kids to the park. Eliza is on a school field trip to the zoo today. What a perfect day she got. I just hope it lasts. Weather in Ohio is very tricky. It looks to be a good week, even with rain, but that doesn't mean that next week we don't drop down to freezing again. So I'm enjoying what we have and praying that it sticks around.
Can't believe we are coming to the end of the school year already. What a quick year it has been. My kids last day of school is June 10th. They have a few make up days due to bad weather. I am taking a trip to Utah for a long weekend on June 4th thru the 8th and I am looking forward to that. I miss my family and I miss Utah! Hope everyone is enjoying their spring.

No comments: