Friday, February 27, 2009

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?

I hadn't realized that it has been 2 months since my last post. I guess I haven't been doing anything too exciting lately. So I'll just do a quick catch up and then get some photos up real soon.
The new year has been fine so far. The girls are doing well in school and Isaac and Eviee are both happy kids and fun to be around. Eviee is 11 months old now, I can't believe a year has just about gone by. Not only from her birth, but dad's death as well. It's still something I can't get my head around. Probably why I haven't blogged lately, I think my head us in a bit of a fog. I have an appt. on Monday morning to go see a counselor. I have great hopes that she will be of great help to me to get me back to being more me.
Let's see, we had a bit of a worry that Dave might lose his job. the University is laying off like 200 people. But hopefully all that is done now and he will remain safe. Other than that there really is not much to report. We are just trying to get through the rest of the winter and ugly weather. I can't wait for some warm sunshine and a chance to tan! What I wouldn't give for a beach, warm sand, warm sun and a few good books. Stay tuned for updated pictures of the kids. Coming Soon! I promise. thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

Tami and Aaron said...

I just want you to know that I've been thinking of you lately and wondering how you are. I miss you. We found out that my brother Greg just got transfered to Hamilton, and it reminded me of good times! I hope you are having a good day and hopefully I'll talk to you soon.