Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally it's Over

So Yeah I got to vote yesterday! I hope you did too. I can't say that I am thrilled with the outcome for presdent, but what can you do. Besides my vote was really still with Mitt Romney! :) I think it's an going to be a very interesting time for our country. I'm not much into politics and I am so glad not to have tosee any more campagain ads, they make me so mad. But I do want what's best for the country and I hope and pray Pres-elect Obama can do that. Obviously a lot of things he believes in or supports go against my beliefs and I wish that was different but that is just one of the things that makes our coutry great. Excepting differences and finding common ground. I look forward to seeing how things work. I atleast feel good that listening to him doesn't give me the heebee jeebees unlike the Clintons did. So that's a good thing. It has been fun watching the girls take in bits of the news and conversations. Eliza wanted Mccain to win and was sad when I told her the news this morning, but Elana was an Obama supporter, due to I think her grandma's views. So as she watched a bit of news last night, she repeated,"it's going to be a party in Chicago". She cracks me up.
Well here's to the best for our country. Pray Pray Pary is all we can do.

No comments: